Sunday, August 8, 2010

Otto and I about 2 years ago



We are happy here.
In my belly.
Swimming
And dancing.
You are well. And I am well.
A mama holding her baby inside.
We are in harmony and happy.

I've loved being your mama.
I loved being pregnant with you.
Let's remember the joy of it.
Let's remember how much we loved you, the thought of you, the dream of you, the kicks of you, the food we shared, the sleep, the feelings. Our first child, you made us parents. You made us know that love that can't be described, of wanting to care for and give to and endlessly give love to.

And we will never stop.

1 comment:

Mommy Jules said...

I remember these pictures, Jess. I have been thinking about you and Otto a lot lately. I am so sorry I never got to meet him. Nice airplane float, by the way. Ann would be proud. I love you.